The Taxi App for New York City Cab Drivers
Our app connects New York City taxi drivers to passengers within range,
wherever you are, whenever you need one. If you are a licensed
taxi driver and in need of a taxi application, iTaxi Driver is the
app for you. Studies have shown that taxi drivers using a
taxi application can make upwards in the range of
20% - 30% more money per shift.
Make More Money
Studies show that Taxi Drivers using e-Hail Applications can make Upwards in the Range of 20%-30% More Money Per Shift. Use iTaxi and keep your Back Seat Occupied and always Full.
Traveling around Looking for Passengers are a Time of the Past. A more Modern Taxi Driver uses iTaxi to Directly Connect them to Passengers Within Range, Wherever you are, Whenever you Need One.
iTaxi for Dispatchers
Why Choose iTaxi’s Dispatch Assist? We Connect Directly with Local Dispatchers and Drivers all over the U.S. iTaxi only needs some Basic Info from you or your Taxi Company to Get Started Today
Download iTaxi Driver
Individual Licensed Taxi Drivers please feel free to Download The iTaxi Driver e-Hail App completely Free of Charge on any iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Google Android Supported Device.
Download: iPhone | Android
1. Turn the app on and fill in the basic driver information so we can see that you are a real, licensed New York City Yellow Cab Driver
2. Let us know if you are a Wheelchair accessible taxi or not, you will still get fairs even if not
3. Go on duty by touching the “Red Off Duty Button” and sliding it upward, until it reaches the center position on iPhone or a slow hold on Android
4. Either keep your phone off or on, the app runs either way, just don’t “End Shift” until you’re done with your day
5. Messages will be sent through a push (text) notifications and come through whether the app is in the foreground or background
6. The Messages will both make a Sound and Display a Visual Signal giving you the Freedom to Drive
7. The Messages will both make a Sound and Display a Visual Signal giving you the Freedom to Drive
8. Tap “Hails” you’re bought to a Live Map where the Passenger is Displayed, if you are not already on the “Hails” page
9. Either Accept or Decline the Fare by Tapping the “Accept” or “Decline” fare button
10. If you Accept the Fare, view the passenger on a live map until you have picked them up, then Tap “Picked Up”
11. If Declined, You were too slow. Stay on the map and await the next fare that arrives and No Need to Keep Your Phone On; we Will Notify You
12. Once a passenger is dropped off, press “Dropped Off” and begin to pick up new passengers, within seconds